Ride 4 Resilience is a first year virtual event. Our goal is to raise money for the Mental Health Foundation, and to ensure the event is inclusive to anyone who wants to participate.
Because we’re keeping the event virtual, you can participate in any cycle format you want, for any length of time that challenges you mentally, and physically. With the added bonus that no one has to see how much you sweat!
If we’ve learned anything from the past year it’s that having the right tools and support for our mental health is more important than ever. Let’s work together to ensure that support is available and accessible to everyone who needs it.
- Who: You! Your friends, family, co-workers. Anyone who wants to join in!
- What: Cycle. Inside, outside, stationary, in-motion – whichever way you want, however long you can! Distances and ride times will be tracked via private Strava group.
- Where: Anywhere! Your house, outside, your local gym.
- When: Saturday, November 20th, 2021
- Why: To raise money for the Mental Health Foundation.
- How: Sign-up, participate, and fundraise! And, get a sweet cycle jersey in the process.